Monday, October 5, 2009

How Could I Forget?

I find it a bit interesting that I forgot one important milestone of this summer in my little catch-up session. EJ (for those of you who forgot what EJ stands for, that would be my "Endorphin Junkie" husband) had a big event occur this August. He turned 40! Forty years old! The big 4-0. Although I had thoughts of embarrassment, surprise and grand occasions, we decided to just go with a party at home with one small surprise. After all, I turn 40 later so I don't want any birthday backfire! So here you are, EJ at his 40th birthday bash.

This is EJ on the Surf Board. It was his little birthday surprise. Think electronic bull in the shape of a surfboard. It's crazy what you can rent out there! Fun for kids, fun for adults, but really just fun for kids. The birthday boy took a ride or two as did all the members of his department. The rest of the adult birthday crowd didn't have enough beer I suppose. Hmmm, we'll get them next time. Regardless of the lack of adult surfing, we had a grand old time and were happy to have a number of friends to celebrate the beginning of EJ's next decade with us.

3 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
St. Paul Sister said...

I totally want to know what comment was DELETED? C'mon!!!

Looks like a blast!!

Unknown said...

Oh you're funny! Just a kind friend alerting to the fact that I breached my own confidentiality. Then she said I could delete her comment. You already know who everyone is but you never know whose out there...waaahhh haaa haaa.