Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We just finished a lovely Thanksgiving with so much wonderful food and amazing company. Almost every year we have lived here, good friends join us for Thanksgiving and this year we were lucky to have my parents join us too. We ate and drank and enjoyed our time together while feeling thankful to be so blessed.
This year, the boys also documented what they are thankful for in projects at school.
G-man...
My family, because they help me.
School, because I can learn.
Sports, because I like to play sports.
Crab, because I love to eat it!
My dog, because I like to play with her.
Food, because it keeps me alive.
Animals, because they are so "intertaining."
My rat, because I like to play with her.*
*Technically this rat lives in my classroom at work and he sees her a few times a year, but whatever, I'm glad he likes her.
Roo...
I am thankful for "I like my mommy, the best mommy!" (Awww!)
I am thankful for "Daddy. I like my Daddy."
I am thankful for "Osprey (his stuffed animal), he can make noise."
I am thankful for "Pandy (his stuffed panda). Sometimes he's bad but he still rocks!"
This Thanksgiving I am thankful for my boys. They have brought an energy and enthusiasm to our house that I didn't know could exist. Although it can often give me a headache, it also reminds me about enjoying life. So G and Roo, although you can drive me nuts, you still rock!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Food
Great Fun
and looking forward
to many more holiday
celebrations.
Love you Granny Annie