Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

G-man brought home a sweet Mothrer's Day surprise from school on Friday. It was the top 10 things about his mom...me! It was very thoughtful and sweet and though I cannot likely match his youthful honesty, I thought doing the same for my mom would be a nice tribute.


The Top 10 Things About My Mom


10. She can answer all my baking quesitons.


9. She lets me change the station on her car radio.


8. She shares her stash of Swiss chocolate.


7. She gives me the clothes from her closet that don't fit her anymore.


6. She will still buy me things when we are shopping, even though she shouldn't.


5. She wants all the details, even if I don't want to tell them.


4. She checks in with us almost daily.


3. She was always around for my brother and I growing up.


2. She will babysit my boys (just the two), anytime she can.


1. SHE'S MOVING TO MONTANA!


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM, I LOVE YOU!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the top ten. That was really special. I'm glad you got it on today. Love you all lots. Mom

St. Paul Sister said...

You are so stinkin' sweet to post this for your mom! I've lots to learn about this blogging thing.

Stephanie M said...

You are so lucky that your mom is moving to Montana. I am really jealous. You will have a babysitter!
When is your marathon? You MUST post about it when you run it!!!