Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME PART 2

I love where we live. It is beautiful, peaceful (except for the loud boys) and we have great neighbors. I know many of you have been to our house and many of you have not (shame on you). The following picture is for those of you who have not. This is my attempt to lure you out west. This picture is from the deck looking out into the "backyard." How could you resist this?


In the warmer weather, we love to take walks to the creek. This is one of my favorite pictures from the creek. The boys love to catch water skeeters and get wet and muddy. I can't tell you how many poor little water skeeters have been dragged, unwillingly, back to our house in a peanut butter jar only to expire days later.

2 comments:

St. Paul Sister said...

Melis,
Okay, okay! ARB and I will come visit this summer, how's that? This blog is a GREAT idea... I've thought of it myself. Maybe when I get out of politics ;)

Unknown said...

Hey sister,
Okay, okay! We'll be expecting you! Just a few turns and your here!